Register your CA Number
- Connection Related Services
- Download Forms & Formats
- Complaint Management Process
- Pay Bill Online
- Demand Side Management
- Consumer Information Centre
- Contact Us
24 Hr helplineRegister Your Complaint
Contract Account No (CA NO.)
Important Instructions to be read before making payment
Note: Online payment will be reflected in your account after two working days.
Credit/Debit card payments
- No part payment shall be allowed on credit/debit card online payments.
- The payments through credit/debit cards will be required to be made at least 3 days in advance before due date, so as to avoid late payment surcharge.
- No charges/processing fees shall be charged by TPDDL for payment made for electricity bills up to a limit of Rs 5000 during one billing cycle.
- For payments above Rs 5000, the processing fees/charges shall be collected directly by the credit card company/Payment Gateway/Bank etc. from the consumer.
- Making online payment through same credit/debit card are allowed for five contract account nos (CA nos) during one billing cycle.
Net banking Payments
- There is no payment limit for making payment through Net Banking option. No processing fees/charges shall be collected by Payment Gateway/Bank etc. on such payment from the consumer
- Consumers are advised to deposit Electricity Bill at TPDDL’s Collection counters or pay through TPDDL website in case permanent print impression payment receipt is required